ENVP is a 501(c)(3) non-profit-Tax ID # 42-1658981 and an Arizona Qualifying Charitable Organization, QCO Code: 20427, your donation may be eligible for the Arizona tax credit, consult your tax advisor. Your donation stays in the Tucson community.
Donate by check:
We are always accepting donations to support our mission of providing Senior Citizens with the services that will assist them to remain in their homes and live independently, safely and with dignity.
Make checks payable to ENVP and mail to ENVP, 8302 E Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85710.
Support us when you shop:
1) Fry’s – This is a great way to support ENVP just by grocery shopping for the things you need. Rewards are linked to your Fry’s card. First you must have an email address.
- Go to frysfood.com/topic/community
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’
- Select ‘My account’ then select ‘Account Settings’
- Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards.
- Under find your organization: enter Eastside Neighbors Volunteer Program or FX318 and search.
- Select the box next to Eastside Neighbors Volunteer Program.
- Save your changes.
2) Amazon Smile – If you or anyone you know, shop with Amazon, use AmazonSmile instead. AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com (and Prime). The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. Sign in and choose Eastside Neighbors Volunteer Program. smile.amazon.com