Eastside Neighborhood Volunteer Program needs Volunteers!!!
Learn more about being a volunteer driver from the former Mayor of Tucson!
If you are interested call (520) 245-4729 or click here to apply online.
- Can you provide Transportation once a week, twice a month? We can work with your availability!
- Mileage reimbursement may be provided.
- Don’t want to drive clients?
- We offer other services, such as grocery shopping for homebound seniors, dog walking, friendly phone calls and visits, light yard work and light home maintenance or housekeeping.
- Can you answer phones and record requests? Our phone coordinators donate 3 hours per week, or 3 hours every other week in a nice office environment.
- There is no upper age limit, as long as you have a valid driver’s license and insurance, and are also willing to submit to a background check
I am available to volunteer during the week to help with light house work or running errands. I currently “hold a valid fingerprint card issued from Arizona. If there’s a need I can help with please contact me.
We would like to visit with you either by phone or email. Please contact me.
Jann Hicks 520 245-4729 or Envp5scc@yahoo.com,
Can family members be with you if they are also volunteers.
My name is Macaila Gilmore. I am able to volunteer Saturday/ Sunday at any time.
I would like to assist with light housework, light yard work , or errands. I am available on the weekends. Please email me. I am currently involved with the Can Do Crew with DM AFB which assist seniors in the community with their yard work . I am a caregiver for my 87 year old mother who lives with me. I understand the need for seniors who live alone and I want to help.–Alicia
I am available one day a week to help.
I am not able to lift heavy wheelchairs or walkers.
Tuesdays or Wednesdays are best.
Please call me at 909-0029.
I would like to help the elderly in my area with shopping, going to get hair or nails done, light house work and errands There are too many elderly without any family or support and I feel the need to help. Please email me or give me a number to call.
I am interested in becoming a volunteer.
I have time available and hope I can fit into your needs.
If you would contact us I would pleased to help you.
Helen, if you would call us at 520-245-4729, we could set up an appointment.
Jodi, if you would call us at 245-4729, we could set up an interview